[guadec-list] Brochure sources

Hi,

As requested, I've uploaded the scribus file to the
wiki page.
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006_2fSponsorsBrochure

It's getting into shape, hope you like it.

Murray and Davyd, I am grateful you've expressed
interest in help in out with the content. Please
coordinate to not overwrite each other's work :)
BTW, I am not on marketing and I really can't follow
one more list, sorry.
Please Cc on important stuff.

Has I said on IRC, to finish the brochure by Friday,
we'd need :

 * a short descriptive text of the venue
(I am afraid we'll need the overbooked qgil on this :)
)

 * a decent map to replace the one we were using is
ugly)
Done, I will manage to mail our contact in Vilanova to
ask if we are allowed to use this one ( that is the
one in the last version).

 * more statistic data on attendees for page 4
This page need some loving. Basically statistic (sell
approximations ;) ) from last GUADEC.

 * Sponsorship Packages need consensus on the content

 * Finish the form

 * Recomandations Section need work (see wiki)

 * Payment Method Section and legal stuff need work
(see wiki)

 * Sponsorship Oportunities Grid need work (see wiki)

I will continue to work on the form from now to
wednesday and list handling in Scribus. From Thursday
to Sunday I won't be availaible.

Thanks.

--
Ludovic Danigo