Re: [guadec-list] web site: editing.

En/na Murray Cumming ha escrit:

> I see "Access denied".

Can you edit http://beta.guadec.org/about ?

If you can edit this about page then I think I know what is happening,
and it's something that will happen only on this guadec2006 page.

> It's probably correct, but it's quite an obscure word to me. I'd prefer
> "Keynote". I guess that the schedule will show clearly if there are no
> other sessions at that time.

The English speakers decide on this. The rest surely will be happy with
the term used.

O'Reilly seem to call them keynotes as well, even if they last 15' each:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/44/program.html#wednesday

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org