[guadec-list] Homepage structure feedback

We are going to start publishing news in http://beta.guadec.org. Real ones.

Where do you think they should appear? I would put the headlines in the
top right column, the last 5 or so.

This is the plece when Murray was suggesting to put the sponsors' logos,
though. I'm thinking that maybe the left column is more appropriate
because of the stability/lack of movement of the sponsors list, in
general terms. This sponsors' column would be created when we get
sponsors  :) - which will be possibly after the beta period, when the
current Betatest! and Artists Wanted blocks will disappear.

Right columns tend to be more dynamic, isnt it? People look there for
the fast moving stuff.

Also: we are looking for volunteers confident in web skills: PHP, CSS,
editing, graphic design, usability, IA... Anyone familiar with Drupal
administraton is welcome too.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org