[guadec-list] Sponsor Brochure

Hi and happy new year anyone.

I started working on the Sponsor Brochure.
For the moment I submit the content plan for review and feedback.

Is there a track of what was offered to sponsors the other years ?
I saw that those sponsorship were used :
Guadec 2005 :

Cornerstone Sponsors
Diamond Sponsors
Platinum Sponsors
Silver Sponsors
Official Airline
Media Partners
Network Supporters

Guadec 2004 :

Cornerstone Sponsors
Platform Sponsors
Platinum Sponsors
Silver Sponsors
Media Sponsors

Guadec 2003 :

Platinum
Gold
Media Partners

Can someone tell me what was exactly offered to this sponsor ?

Otherwise we will need to create a new offer. In that case, well, sugestions welcomes ;-)

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006_2fSponsorsBrochure

--
Ludovic Danigo

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.