Re: [guadec-list] Sponsor's Brochure

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 08:55 +0100, Ludovic Danigo wrote:
> > I don't understand what you mean.
>
> I mean that bullet list must be consistent. If one
> ends with ; + "and" for the last item, then all should
> do.

You're saying that it will cause lines to wrap and then it will look
ugly.

We need to find some manner of solution for setting these bullet points.
It seems to be quite a problem with Scribus' typesetting ability that
this is lacking. Have we got any GNOME-loving-Scribus devs who can help
us out here?

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA