Re: [guadec-list] Submit paper form access denied.

Should be working now.

This morning I renamed the module from "Paper" to "Presentation" and the
new one needed to get the permissions set.

A lesson I'm learning is to be more careful sting permissions policies.
 :)  Will rethink them when we move (soon) out of the beta phase, to
Drupal 4.7 with the new web theme.

En/na Peter Johanson ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org