[guadec-list] Profiling yourself

If you edit your profile under "my account" [1] you will see a lot of
new options. The aim of these is to define ourselves so others can
recognise us better and, eventually, help making community. For
instance, if everybody would fill their profile we could see who was in
Stuttgart 2005 [2], who wants to run a session in Vilanova 2006 [3], etc.

Please fill your profile to help your peers meet you. Also, suggest new
fields you find relevant.

We currently miss a proper location field. A "Select country" dropdown
menu could do, but maybe we could get a better functionality from a
Drupal node such as Gmap module [4] or Location [5].

Ideas and opinions are welcome.

1 - http://beta.guadec.org/user
2 - http://beta.guadec.org/profile/stuttgart2005
3 - http://beta.guadec.org/profile/speakers