[guadec-list] [Fwd: Update on GUADEC presentation video]

You all need to see this very nice and professional video from Vilanova,
cut and cortado by Fluendo.

Behnam, would you like to create a nice page in guadec.org and a nice
block in guadec.org homepage (down there, in the blank space left by the
long right column)

--- Begin Message ---
Hi team,
Based on some feedback from Quim I updated the webpage a little where we
host the Vilanova presentation video.

You can see the updated page here:
http://stream.fluendo.com/archive/6uadec/vilanova.html

I also extracted all the photos that where part of a video slideslow on
the DVD. These images are available in tga format in this package:
http://www.gnome.org/~uraeus/vilanova.tar.bz2

If you want to use the images for the GUADEC page feel free, just
remember that they are all under the CreativeCommons attribution
share-alike license. I am using some of them on the updated webpage.

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller
Business Development Manager