[guadec-list] Registration + accommodation sprint

The Registration + Accommodation sprint has started and I'm spending
most of the time answering questions and problems of people going
through the process (just normal support, with normal % of people that
haven't RTFM and normal % of trouble with the registration process
(including a non-normal % of people getting problems with credit cards
in the PayPal interface).

GUADEC 2006 has currently 136 participants registered - GNOME Village
has currently 29 bungalows booked - guadec.org has 377 registered users

And we GUADEC organization still need to make our booking, which
involves some bungalows more.

To me this is already good news, but also a risk of last minut problems
during the weekend, when I will be quite away (flying on Sunday), who
know if Devin will be very online, if people wit problems will go to
#guadec etc.

What we are going to do is:

1. Close the accommodation options from the registration on Sunday
night.

2. Send the list of bungalows booked at this stage to Vilanova Park, so
they have a rough idea of the dimension of our booking.

3. Explain in the website that the accommodation is still open until
Tuesday night to some exceptions:

  - people that found problems during the weekend and could not book in
time (most probably users messing up or being messed up in the payment
stage and being unable to restart)

  - advisory board companies and sponsors that haven't completed their
group registration (there are some at this stage)

  - speakers waiting their session to be confirmed or not.

4. Wednesday I will be in Vilanova Park and we are going to define in
detail the group registration with all the data collected. From that
point anybody else wanting to be in the GNOME Village will need to deal
with Vilanova Park directly.