Re : [guadec-list] GUADEC-Program layout - Draft 1

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

> Good stuff.  I think bio(s) should go after the abstract.  And
> the schedule before all other text and after the preamble.

Ok. I'll change that. Thanks for your input.

> Before you go further, are we really going to print all pages in
> color?

Good question indeed !
That one need to be answered by Quim who manage the budget.

That said I think the design stand well wether we for whatever option we have:
* All color. Nice to help quick lookup in schedule between say Warmup and After Hour
* Black and white would need a different cover and maybe adjust a few clipart
* Bi-color might do it as well, apart the cover still, even for clipart
* Mixed color, a cover in color and a back in color with sponsor ad as they probably
expected them to be in color, I suppose.

I think the design hold. We just need to decide what solution fit best to everyone.

--
Ludovic Danigo