[guadec-list] Bus transport

We need to define the bus transport to be provided by the GUADEC
organization to connect Vilanova Park and the UPC.

There is regular public bus transport every 30 minutes (and taxis at a
reasonable price, for those in a hurry) that solve the problem in the
off-peak hours. But these buses won't be enough to cover the peak hours
when hundreds of people will want to move from one place to another at a
time.

Therefore we need to hire buses with drivers. To do so we need to ask
the local companies for budgets (there are some) and to ask for a budget
we need to ask for a specific service that we need to define (and then
refine when we know more precisely how much people we are).

Now we need to define the budget so we can get the "worst" case scenario
in order to get the highest possible expense: 500 people wanting to go
and go back all the days.

Considering that the sessions start at 9.00am and every bus has capacity
for 50 people, what about this:

- 5 buses at 8.00 am in Vilanova Park - these will arrive with plenty of
time.
- The same 5 buses at 8.30am in Vilanova Park - these will arrive just
with time to go to their session.

- 5 buses at 18h, when the sessions are finished.

- 2 buses at 21h, right before dinner, for those wanting to go and have
a walk.

- 2 buses at 1am, for those going out for dinner, etc.

There are lots of variants but we need to get an initial quote, and then
we may get some flexibility from the bus company. For instance, people
is expected to go out for dinner more on a Saturday than a Tuesday, more
people is expected to be in the Core Days than the first Saturday...