[guadec-list] Re: poor man's SWOT analysis of GUADEC

Hi,

Tim Ney, GNOME Foundation wrote:
Good point. Co-locating the Forum GNOME within a larger IT event in Brazil last year put an umbrella over our heads. Next year, for the first time, GUADEC is also co-located with a larger IT event - the Internet Global Congress (IGC) in Barcelona.

Actually, sharing GUADEC is perhaps my biggest worry for next year. I
hope we don't lose a sense of intimacy, or become cliquish when faced
with a large bunch of strange people in suits.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary