Re: [guadec-list] Whoring myself out

To edit a page, register and log in at UserPreferences -
http://live.gnome.org/

Also, it seems you need to subscribe alfred25 casaletc to this
guadec-list, here: http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/guadec-list .
I have just approved manually your message in order get the list because
you appear to be non subscribed.

Good luck with identification technologies!    :)

En/na Alfredo C. López Salcedo ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org