Re: [guadec-list] Re: Building the local team

En/na Alfredo C. López Salcedo ha escrit:

> Anyway, we would like to express our availability in case you need some

This is very good news. Having UPC grassroots since the very beginning
is one of the best things that can happen to GUADEC7 IMHO.

We are just (re)starting the organisation process, please leave us few
days to set the basic foundations and then we can start talking
seriously about the local team and community.

In the meantime:

1 - Subcribe to guadec-list (since you are here I guess you can tick
this off)  :)

2 - Put yourself in 'Community' at
http://live.gnome.org/Barcelona2006_2fOrganization

3 - Have a look to http://live.gnome.org/LocalWorkshops and start
thinking what can your organisation organise here.

4 - Feel free to have your say in whatever is debated in this list.
Remember that Spanish and Catalan are accepted here too.

5 - Spread the word in your surroundings to help making the party bigger
and fun.

--
Quim Gil      http://interactors.coop | http://desdeamericaconamor.org