lightning talk/slide

Hi all,

I'm planning to do a lightning talk but having some problems...

a) I can't seem to find when or where the talks will be
b) the public terminals don't have oo impress to create slides, so I created something with abiword, but now my usb stick isn't recognized in the terminal device. How do I transport it?

thanks for any answers,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778