Refunds?

Good evening,

Due to an unforseen problem (beyond my control, as most things seem to be these days), I won't be able to go out to GUADEC.

In the vain attempt to rescue anything from the trainwreck that is the trip I'd orgainsed, I was wondering if there is a refunds policy for the accomodation and conference fees?

I'm really dissapointed to have to cancel at such short notice, I was really looking forward to this event and am absoultely gutted about not being able to attend.

Bryn