Re: Youth Hostel - room for 2

On Mon, 16 May 2005 23:20:50 +0200
Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 22:40 +0200, Karine Delvare wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Just checking if there is any chance I can get a room for 2 people only, though the website says rooms are for 3/4/6 people...
>
> Then this is very unlikely. Sorry.

No problem, I thought so.

> > The hotel I wanted to book (Hansa) seems to be already full, so I am trying to see what options are left. Anyway, if having a room for 2 at Youth Hostel is "possible but unsure", please state so, I'll try to look at other hotels too.
>
> Good luck. You might update the wiki page to say which hotels say they
> are full:
> http://live.gnome.org/Stuttgart2005_2fAccommodation
>
> That could help others too.

English not being my native language, I'm still not sure wheter the hotel is full or not. When I try to book a room, I get the message :

Within the selected period there are online no Double bed room available.
Please choose the number of Double bed room you need to generate a request.

(now I notice the word "online", that may be saying there are rooms - or not !)
I have to e-mail them and ask, I don't want to request a room and find out I don't have one when I get there. If I learn something, I'll update the wiki.

Karine