2005 Accommodation

I'd like to know where are people going to be accommodated mostly to book
there.

I also saw that since the last talks are 31th May I'll have to book also
for the night of 31th May - 1st June and that seems to not be included
in the current deal at:
http://2005.guadec.org/accommodation/
What are people that have flights the next day going to do?

When is the link to register and book accommodation going to be online?

I'd also like to know if someone is going from Madrid to share travel
plans.