[guadec-list] #guadec & irc.gimp.org

Thanks to the GNOME webhackers way of working I'm getting used to have a
screen open in #webhackers at irc.gnome.org.

Since IRC had been one of my earliest Internet addictions a decade ago,
I removed it completely from my routines. Then came IM and I saw I could
handle better instant communication while doing other things. This week
I'm getting used to be on a IRC channel and just have a look from time
to time or when Gaim calls me loudly because someone is writing down my ID.

All this to simply say:

a) I will be as well on #guadec at irc.gimp.org - you are invited to join.

b) Is it there a reason to stay in irc.gimp.org instead of moving to
irc.gnome.org?

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org