[guadec-list] A forum for non-development planning and support

Suggesting http://guadectest.ourproject.org/index.php?q=forum to
communicate with people interested in coming to the GUADEC but not ready
or not willing to subscribe/follow a development mailing list like this.

Also a good channel to let people meet, discuss and GUADEC warming-up
and postGUADEC celebration. An image gallery is in its way too.

Also a good channel to let the locals and the Hispano connection
(celebrating the GUADEC-ES during the weekend with the Local Workshop)
speak and exchange in their mother tongues. Specially useful for all
this questions and feedback we are not getting and we won't get just
because for many writing English is an added intimidation to writing a
first post to a mailing list.

The GUADEC organisation keeps done in the guadec-list & guadec-planning
lists + http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org