Re: [guadec-list] Re: Barcelona report

En/na Dave Neary ha escrit:

> You say that GUADEC is a general-audience conference - but did we have
> substantial attendance from local business, LUGs, universities,
> politicians?

In Barcelona2006 we will have a whole IGC next to GUADEC. Opening a
track the days both event coincide focused on them should be enough. We
"only" need to offer sessions with a title and description interesting
enough to convice them crossing the door.

And the other tracks, BOFs etc can be devote to GNOME insiders as usual.

Quim