Re: [guadec-list] Re: Barcelona report

> Yes, but we've had time for that now, and I don't think Quim can wait
> much longer for something definite.

Spanish saying: "Dress me slowly because I'm in a hurry".

Quim and the Barcelona team can surely wait until September 1st to have
this unique list of requirements. As I sad, I don't expect any big move
in the IGC and Barcelona during august.

Let's discuss whatever needs to be discussed with the objective of
having this clear and univoque list of requirements for September 1st.
I'm going to create this Barcelona2006 page in the wiki trying to
summarize what has been said and pointing out what needs to be decided.

Quim