Re: registration of under 18s

>It doesn't apply to me and I don't know if it will apply to anyone but
>if there are people under 18 who would like to come will they be able to
>register when they get to the conference?
>
>Regards,
>Daniel
>
>(From registration site)
>Conditions of Use  	Conditions of Use
>
>GNOME FOUNDATION CONFERENCE TERMS OF USE
>   3. USE OF SITE
>
>You may only use Our Site if you are at least eighteen (18) years of age
>and can enter into binding contracts.

Thats interesting,
because I am under 18 and I would like to go to the conference ;D. Is it possible,
that my parents enter the contract for me?
Another question, which I didn't found answered yet is how to pay without paypal,
because I don't have a credit card yet (remember I am not 18 ;D )

It would be very happy if I could go to the conference even though I am not grown-up yet.

Greetings,
Moritz