Re: Wiki vs Web pages

Hi,

Glynn Foster a écrit :
I have a little problem. I am reading the Lonely Planet book on
Germany, and I wish to add some comments from what I've found. The
point is that the Wiki page is really mostly links to the main web
pages, where the information lies. I cannot annotate without copying
to the wiki page. Do you recommend that?

Feel free to add stuff to the wiki - I can then duplicate what ever
you've written onto the main GUADEC web site. Not ideal, but doable ;)

There is also the possibility of splitting off all accommodation information on the wiki into another page, and doing a redirect from the 2005.guadec.org page.

It would be a shame to lose the header & sidebar, though. At the very least, we should have just the minimum of information on the 2005.guadec.org page, and refer to the wiki for more information.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary