Re: Stuttgart's public transport system

Hi,

I found a link giving an overview of Stuttgart's public transport: http://www.stgt.com/stuttgart/oefverke.htm

I added it to the Wiki page for GUADEC: http://live.gnome.org/Stuttgart2005

Cheers,
Dave.

Matthew Walton a écrit :
Is there any information online (I can cope with German, but preferably in
English) on how Stuttgart's public transport system works with regards to
tickets, buses, U-bahn, S-bahn etc? Although I can handle shops and
restaurants and other such places in Germany, I always get hideously
confused by public transport (I find English public transport bad enough)
and I don't think that it would be cost-effective to get a taxi from the
airport to my hotel.
And I'm definitely not walking :-)

Matthew