Re: Arrivals from Amsterdam

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Dave Neary wrote:

> stituation (in fact, I know so, I'm coming with someone else). It'd be
> cool to meet up in Amsterdam on the way, if we're not too busy buying
> duty-free - anyone else going through Amsterdam want to meet up around
> 8am or so? Anyone know Schipol well enough to give a meeting place?

I'll be travelling from Amsterdam but I'm going with someone else by car.
Flying KLM is too expensive, and much more polluting besides.

If you want to rendezvous on Schiphol, there's a meeting point in the main
hall. And you can't miss the Burger King.

happy traveling,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778