Re: [Gimp-developer] Confirmation for GUADEC accomodation?

Hi Tor

I copy this email to Rolf Sigurd, who will check the e-mail address.

The accomodation registration should be OK, but I will copy Ann Kristin
just in case. Registrations are handled in batches, so it may take
some time from you registered and until payment gets charged.

Mvh.
Nils