Flat registrations

Hi Bastien

If you want to change the registration, please send a mail to Rolf
Sigurd <Rolf S Lovland hia no>, who is maintaining the registering
system. You can copy it to guadec-list gnome org

(We got another similar request previous week, and we will come up with
a solution and describe the procedures this week.)

Welcome to GUADEC!

Mvh.
Nils