Re: GUADEC - Feedback Wrapup

ons, 2004-07-14 kl. 08:29 skrev Glynn Foster:
> Hey,
>
> So, we're already starting to think about next year's GUADEC in Germany.
> If you attended the conference in Kristiansand let us know what you
> thought of it. Was there anything that you would change if you were
> organizing the conference? Was there anything that we did well or badly?

1. The arrangement "living for free" was a success, I realy think the
offer made it posible for many people to get to Guadec, who wouldnt go
if the offer wasnt there.

2. The availability of powersockets in the session rooms was great, I
missed thoes in the previous guadecs.

3. Usage of alternativ software like MS Powerpoint for some of the
presentations was a downsider for me :( I wish that such presentations
could have been shown with FOSS instead.

Anyways it was a great conference and I will definatly attend next year
:)

Happy hacking!
--
Martin Willemoes Hansen