Widows' club at guadec 5?

My better half has started making noises about wanting to come to Norway
with me, but she's a little concerned about what she'd actually do
there.

I know in past years, the non-geeks among us have gotten together and
gone sightseeing, so I was wondering if this year's widows' club had any
plans yet.

Having something a little firmer to tell her than "well, there will be
others there who want to do something other than sit around listening to
talks, so I'm sure you could do _something_" would help determine
whether or not I need to set aside more money for this year's trip.

Thanks

--
David Hoover <karma deadmoose com>