Re: T-shirt and other things

I'm not attending this year due to the war with Iraq and other stuff,
and I don't think I'm the only one in that position.  It would be
-really- really-  cool if there was a way for those of us not attending
to purchase t-shirts and other goodies.  Surely I'm not the only one who
wants some guadec stuff.

Will