T-Shirt Competition

Hey there,

Thanks to all those who entered the t-shirt competition. We had some
really great designs.

The GU4DEC Planning Committee are proud to announce that Calum Benson is
the winner of the t-shirt competition, and he shall be receiving a
bottle of whisky at the conference. We have decided to go with the
following design from Calum -

	http://www.iol.ie/~calum/t-shirt-7.png

We hope to see you all at the conference next month, and would very much
encourage anyone who hasn't registered for the conference, to please do
so.

See you there!

- GU4DEC Planning Committee