GU4DEC centralized accomodation announcement

Dear GNOMErs,

Albeit a little late, I would like to announce that the plans for GU4DEC include the establishment of a centralized booking office for accomodation during the course of the conference. This office (me) is supposed to collect requests for accomodation and represent a single point of reference for the registered attendants and the Trinity college reservation board.
This is supposed to avoid confusion.

In short, I receive all requests for accomodation related to GU4DEC, sort it and pass it on to Trinity for centralized booking as Trinity college wants to handle group reservations via one dedicated person of reference only.

This is a preliminary announcement to make you consider whether you are interested in making a request and having your accomodation organized by this your (and our) centralized booking board.

- Accomodation period outline:

To make life simple, it is planned to offer two or three booking periods: one main body which covers the time the GU4DEC conference takes place and two wings for people interested in arriving early and/or leaving late to cover for special interest in catching the occasion to spend a few extra days in or around Dublin.

- Reservation payment outline:

There will be a reservation fee payable via Paypal to cover for the reservation fee related to your request.

- Registration form:

A registration form where you can inform us of your individual needs and requests will be set up during this week.

More details will follow this preliminary announcement.
The next message will contain the exact dates, planned pricing, exact payment details and registration regulations, so stay tuned.

"so the sherpa says: 'that is not my yak, that is my wife!' ahahahaha"

	Daniel Pisano