Re: Nederlanders? (Re: GU4DEC- Make it what you want...)

On 11 Mar 2003, Jeroen Zwartepoorte wrote:

> Date: 11 Mar 2003 20:56:05 +0100
> From: Jeroen Zwartepoorte <jeroen xs4all nl>
> To: Reinout van Schouwen <reinout cs vu nl>
> Cc: "[ISO-8859-1] Gaël CHAMOULAUD" <strider freespiders org>,
>      guadec-list gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: Nederlanders? (Re: GU4DEC- Make it what you want...)
>
> On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 20:32, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Gaël CHAMOULAUD wrote:
> >
> > > We are a three from France who are planning to arrive Saturday morning
> > > the 14th ! We think to visit Dublin but if you want a help from us...
> > > no problem!
> >
> > Any Dutch people planning to go with a group? Sure would be nice to travel
> > with a few instead of on my own...
>
> I'm probably going as well (with a couple of friends). Perhaps do some
> (mountain)biking before the conference (if that's possible in Dublin or
> around it).

Should be easy enough to get a bus and information about the "Wicklow
Way" a fairly popular walking route.

There was a linux beerwanderung in Doolin months ago, if you got in touch
social linux ie some Irish people might be interested in doing some sort
of wandering.

- Alan