Re: GU4DEC HackFest

Hey there,

Okay, I'm a little late on this, but we've decided that the winner of
the hackfest is Anders Carlsson.

Anders created support for preventing files from being displayed in
Nautilus. By creating a '.hidden' file per directory, you can hide
arbitrary files and directories within that directory.

The hack was so good that it made it into Nautilus 2.3.x!
Congratulations to Anders, his prize will reach him sometime soon.

Thanks to everyone involved - let's hope this little competition
continues for years to come ;)

Other hacks included -

	Bill Haneman
		Add gnome-speech support to the panel clock to
		give a talking clock

	Petr Tomasek
		Added a word prediction feature to gtk-im-extra
		[http://www.etf.cuni.cz/~tomasek/pub/gtk-im-extra--predict.tgz]

	Arturo González
		Created a crazy GU4DEC game -
		[http://www.ugr.es/~arturogf/starfield/starfield_0.1-1.tar.gz]