Re: GUADEC videos?

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Frank Rehberger wrote:

> Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:10:44 +0200
> From: Frank Rehberger <Frank Rehberger web de>
> To: guadec-list gnome org
> Subject: GUADEC videos?
>
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for some presentations of Guadec-4 on video.
> I am instered in presentations:
>
> Gnome-Documentation: The past, the present, the future (MONDAY)
> Getting on D-Bus (TUESDAY)
> GNOME Comunnity Marketing (TUESDAY)
>
> are these somewhere for download?

Not yet.
Some video will be made available in due course.

As far as I know the keynote speeches were filmed.
I do not know if other speechs were filmed, but as far as I know there
were audio recordings made of most of the talks and the plan is to encode
them in Speex format.

If you can offer help I expect it would be appreciated.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/