LAST MINUTE - Accomodation at Trinity College Dublin for GU4DEC

Kelly, Patrick, Liam,
also, everyone else who still does not know

Regarding your last-minute quest for accommodation at Trinity, while our centralized GU4DEC reservation list is closed, you can still call Trinity directly and try to make individual reservations on your own at the following numbers:

The phone number of Trinity College housing is: +353-16081177
The fax number is: +353-16711267
There is an e-mail address for reservations, but I do not have it.

Should Trinity be booked full,
go to the helpful Dublin accommodation list provided at:

http://www.guadec.org/guide/accommodation/

Hope this helps,
see you all in Dublin,

	Daniel