Re: guadec-list digest, Vol 1 #109 - 6 msgs

<quote who="nils Olofsson">

> What with the Guinness look, I looks like a IRISH Beer Convention rather
> than a Software Convention.I don't mean to be nasty about the design they
> are nice, As been irish it somehow portrays Ireland as been a beer loving
> culture (which we are),maybe it just me?.

You would be surprised by the amount of beer consumed during the development
of GNOME, let alone the amount consumed during our annual conference (it
seems the Americans really enjoy having the conference in Europe because it
affords them the rare opportunity to drink real beer). I truly wish I had
statistics.

Maybe the pint glass should point to a page describing the now traditional
International Beer BOF? :-)

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

      "Are you XFire's crazy girlfriend? And if so, shine on you crazy
                          diamond!" - Paul Cameron