Re: GU4DEC@Trinity Housing - Es tiempo!

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 13:14, GNOME Foundation wrote:
> Last Friday was the deadline for booking on-campus rooms for GUADEC.
>
> If you are planning to attend GUADEC in Dublin (June 16th - 18th) and
> have not reserved your housing, there are still a few rooms left at
> Trinity College.

I'm probably not the only one who can't book travel until I hear
whether I'm speaking or not.  I'd be sad to see speakers cancel at
the last moment because they can't find accommodation; it would
take me at least a week after hearing, to make a travel application
(it's different these days depending on whether I speak) before I
get confirmation.  But I know I am not alone in this.

Liam

Ankh: irc.sorcery.net www.valinor.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org
www.advogato.org
Author, Open Source XML Database Toolkit, Wiley August 2000
Co-author: The XML Specification Guide, Wiley 1999; Mastering XML, Sybex
2001