RE: GU4DEC - Now Open for Registration [NEW!]

Please be patient. It hasn't been that long. The schedule is being organised
now.

Most people who are coming to GUADEC will come regardless of whether their
own papers are being presented. If you're only interested in your own paper
then something is probably wrong. But anyway, I don't think you'll need to
wait much longer, and very very few papers are likely to be rejected, if
any.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com