Re: DVD, SVCD and divx versions of the guad3c movie

On Ne, 2002-05-12 at 23:48, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> On 6 May 2002, Jakub Steiner wrote:
>
> > ftp://ftp.vslib.cz/pub/multimedia/video/guad3c
>
> Could it possibly have more Ximian ads?

Sorry, my love towards the ximian cult logo won over the missing
professionalism. I just wanted to overlay something animated with alpha
and this is the onlything I've had rendered. A gnome foot would have
been more appropriate.

Jakub
--
-[ jimmac ximian com ]-[ http://jimmac.musichall.cz ]-

"even a stopped clock gives a right time twice a day"