Re: DVD, SVCD and divx versions of the guad3c movie

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 12:25:55PM +0200 or thereabouts, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> in case you are wondering about what to do with all your bandwith, take

You're not kidding about the bandwidth, are you? :)
> a look at the guad3c movie in DVD/SVCD/divx. In case you didn't know you
> can burn the the SVCD with cdrdao (http://cdrdao.sourceforge.net/).
> ftp://ftp.vslib.cz/pub/multimedia/video/guad3c
> Feel free to mirror it (let me know about it too).

Will try to find somewhere to put it locally.

For those who are wondering what it is, Jakub has put together a
series of video clips of getting to GUADEC, GUADEC, Sevilla sight-
seeing, and (I presume) the ride home along with a soundtrack. It's
really cool, and well worth a cronjob to grab it at a nice quiet
time.

Telsa