More Accommodation Wanted ;)

Hey all,

So today I'm finally fully confirmed to go to GUADEC (thanks enormously to
Tim and the organisers). Yippee!

I'm staying from the the night of the 2nd to the night of the 7th [1], so am
looking for a place to stay. I don't speak Spanish - except for Louie's
helpful little phrase - and totally happy with a couch, floor, or chicken
coop. ;-)

- Jeff

[1] I have to go to Madrid on the 8th to catch an early plane on the 9th.
Cheap tickets, mucho pain. ;-)

--
   "Anyone getting 1 Gigabit/sec for $20 is tele-commuting from the year
                           2217..." - Paul Haddon