[Fwd: RE: Request for additional space at Pagés del Corro 107 and payment questions]

Hello, all you out there,

this seems to be the final word from Concha on the subject.
I will send an e-mail to the directly affected people in separate.
Actually two: one about payment, the other one about lodging.

just quick,
Daniel

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Daniel : We have not extra beds on these apartaments so it is going to be
dificult to solve that .
About the payment . The rules are that you have to pay  once we get the keys
and the only way to do it as you want is leaving a visa or master card as a
deposit .
About the extra space .: The only thing that I can offer you is a
sailingship ( I offered this one to your mate but I had to cancel it  ) it
has three cabins wiht three double beds , bathroom , it has heating and you
will be able to use all the facilities of the club , The owner ask for this
sailingship the amount of 3.000  euros for the whole week . It is new and it
has 14 meters . I can not offer you anything else . Best regards : Concha