Re: Reimbursements

You are not the only one with that problem. As always I seem to manage,
but it would *really( help on my financial situation if I could at least
get travel sponsored.

Kenneth

man, 2002-02-11 kl. 02:13 skrev Christian Rose:
    I have a problem. As it stands now, I don't know if I can attend GUAD3C
    because of my financial situation. My hope is to apply for
    reimbursement, if that will be at all possible.
    But the more apparent problem is the news that accomodations will have
    to be reserved as soon as possible now. So I will have to decide if I
    want to go soon, but there is still no news of sponsorship and the
    qualifications for being able to apply for reimbursement. Obviously, I
    can't book a hotel room or arrange these things if I don't know if I
    will be able to go at all, or be able to pay for it.
    What to do?

    Christian