Re: Internet Cafe

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002 snickell stanford edu wrote:

> Daniel wants people to know that there's an internet cafe a couple
> blocks to the left of the g-house (he says about 3 minutes walking
> distance) that is willing to open exclusively for GUADEC folks from 10pm
> to 1am for 18 euros/night. I don't have more details, but I'm sure he
> does if you harrass him ;-)

Are there any other Internet Cafés in Sevilla?

I have to stay a week afterwards and like to have find a place where I can
check my email accounts.

Thanks in advance

The most enjoyable greetings
--
Claus Sørensen     -------------------------------    Tlf:    39 17 99 44
Formand for         DKUUGs Standardiseringsudvalg     Fax:    39 20 89 48