Re: GUADEC Site Hosting

On Fri, 2002-04-12 at 09:36, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to rehost guadec.org on widget (the GNOME webserver), as it makes a
> lot of sense to administer it there, and develop it in GNOME CVS.
>
> Additionally, I'd like to host many of the photos, and keep a record of the
> various GUADEC sites for the future.
>
> Currently it's hosted on alfa.sinetgy.com, and the nameservers are in
> Denmark: andersine.tdu.dk, ptah.dkuug.dk. The NIC record is owned by DKUUG
> Dansk UNIX System Brugergruppe.
>
> Who do I talk to? :)

I am one of the admins of alfa.sinetgy.com, so I am the one to talk
about the website :-)

It is currently in a CVS module in the CVS repository on that machine,
so I guess the best thing to do would be that I send you the CVS module
as it is in the repository so that you just copy it to cvs.gnome.org.

Tell me anything else you need, and I'll send it to you.

cheers