Hard-drive copy in Seville?

My laptop is in poor shape, with mere minutes for me to catch the plane
and most of the data on the wrong drive (long story).  If there's someone
who lives in Seville who has a desktop machine I could make use of for a
couple hours to finish copying the data, I'd much appreciate it.  We'll
have to figure out how to arrange things once I get there.  I'm staying in
the appartments Christian Schaller set up.

TIA,
   Omega

      Erik Walthinsen <omega temple-baptist com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_