Plea for cameras

I am working with the GUADEC Committee planning the conference, but we
have a problem.  We hoped to convert things over to video files people
who cant attend can see online.  We have a streamer box coming from
Convergence, but we need cameras.  We have 4 sessions running
simultaneously.
Will anyone who is willing to bring their PAL or digital camcorder and
let us use it, please write to us at sslug-guadec-cc sslug dk

We're doing our best to get everything together, but this is one place
where we're running out of contacts.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
bex