guadec concerns.

Hey claus, all,

Since I missed the last conference call, and no one from those I asked
to could tell me what was going on, I thought I should mail everyone.
Perhaps someone has an answer for me.

My main concern as I already voiced it in a previous mail is about the
hard deadline to print the posters and the various art stuff. It is
necessary to have the art itself done quite in advance so that there is
enough time to do the actual printing. The printing usually requires
between 4 and 6 weeks. I think that right now we have agreed on the art
to be used (tigert was choosen) so we should have an image file done
soon.

What we need now is:

    - format requirements for the printer. (ie. usually high res EPS.
    - list of sponsors and their logos.
    - agreement with the printer to know when things will be delivered.

Right now, it seems we lack all 3 of those informations. Perhaps
everything is done already and I am worying for no good reason but I
really would like to know the state of all this: the hard deadline we
have in a few days ( will hit the 30 days before guadec) makes me shiver
thinking about the lack of time. Could one of the organisers give me
feedback and information about all this ?

regards,
Mathieu
--

Mathieu Lacage <mathieu gnu org>